DUI Accidents and Injuries in Georgia
Experienced Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers Seeking Justice for Victims in Jonesboro, Augusta, Atlanta, Riverdale, Morrow, and Stockbridge
There is never, ever an excuse for drunk driving. So many innocent people lose their lives because others make an irresponsible choice. These deaths are entirely preventable, and that makes it all the harder to accept.
Even for drunk driving victims who manage to survive their accidents, the repercussions can be serious and may last for a long time. When drunk drivers get behind the wheel, they recklessly take strangers’ lives into their own hands, and they ought to be held accountable for doing so.
As Georgia drunk driving accident lawyers, T. Madden & Associates, P.C. are dedicated to getting justice for the victims of DUI accidents and injuries, as well as for their families.
Too often, we have seen entirely innocent people suffer needlessly while insurance companies add insult to injury by handling compensation claims unfairly or dishonestly.
We’re here to lend a shoulder of support and an experienced hand for guidance. We want to be your voice – a voice with which you can speak up and confidently demand true justice. We want to maximize your compensation and deliver you as much as money as possible.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a drunk driving accident in Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Columbia, Jonesboro, or anywhere else in Georgia, our attorney team can help. You and your family may be entitled to much more than you realize. Please give our office a call right away.
Georgia DUI Accidents & Injuries: Statistics
When you start crunching the numbers, you can quickly come to a chilling realization about the frequency and severity of impaired driving in The Peach State. It happens in big cities and small towns, on back roads and major highways alike. Consider the following:
- 297 people lost their lives in Georgia drunk driving accidents during 2013 (the most recent year on record).
- 839 people lost their lives in Georgia motorcycle accidents involving alcohol impairment during 2011 (the most recent year on record).
- DUI / DWI accounts for 28 to 30 percent of all traffic fatalities in Georgia.
- In Georgia, drunk driving victims are most likely to be male and between the ages of 21 and 34, though men and women of all ages are affected.
- In a poll, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that two percent of Georgia drivers were willing to admit that they had driven while drunk during the last 30 days. Experts believe the numbers are much higher than that, due to drivers being reluctant to confess.
- Drunk driving deaths are estimated to cost Georgia more than $1 billion a year.
Common Injuries in Georgia Drunk Driving Lawsuits
While many DUI accidents are sadly fatal, it is important to recognize the plight of survivors as well. Those who emerge from DWI accidents injured but alive frequently face:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns, bruises, or lacerations
- Permanent disability
- Arterial dissection, heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or stroke
- Crushing injuries
- Internal bleeding and/or organ damage
- Dermatological injury
- Dental injury
- Head, neck, shoulder, and spine injuries
- Limb injuries / amputation
- Severe pain
- Severe / traumatic emotional distress
- Much more
Whatever the case may be, our Georgia drunk driving accident lawyers can help you get the justice that you deserve.
Act Urgently: Schedule Your Free Consultation as Soon as Possible
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. will not charge you unless and until we get you money. There is absolutely nothing to lose when you contact us. But strict statutes of limitations do apply to DUI accidents and injuries, so please don’t delay.
We care about you and your family. We understand how difficult this time in your life can be, and we want to make it as easy as possible. Let us bear your burdens and fight your battles. Let us take a stand when it matters most.
Call our office and ask for a free consultation with our Georgia drunk driving accident lawyers today.